Jamshedpur Fest featured the Sa Re Ga Ma – Singing competition
As part of the Jamshedpur Fest, the Sa Re Ga Ma Singing competition was organized today at the Gopal Maidan. The competition had 6 teams and 18 participants. The competition had 4 rounds. Each team had 1 female and 2 male members.
The event was graced by Mr TV Narendran, MD, Tata Steel India and SEA and Mr Sunil Bhaskaran. VPCS, Tata Steel.
Songs were performed on stage by Captain Dhananjay Mishra and Mr Bhaskaran. This was followed by a prize distribution ceremony.
The end of the event saw another special performance by TMH doctors
The performers were cheered by a lively crowd. Jamshedpur Fest lived up to its promise of providing an entertaining evening of lively songs.
The Food stalls continued to attract visitors in large numbers. The food items ranged from Non Veg dishes like various chicken preparations to Veg delights like Dosas and Paneer preparations.
Earlier in the day the venue saw a painting competition with 100 participants. There were two categories for the event, Junior – Std 3 to 6 and Senior Std – 7 to 12
Master Chef Competition was also organized during the day at the same venue.
- Contest- I
Children’s tiffin box-
- Minimum 3 items to be made
- Induction cooking or Microwave cooking only
- All ingredients and appliances to be brought by the contentants.
- Participation fee Rs. 100
- Time limit 45 minutes
- Time – 11.00am till 11.45 am, & 3.00pm to 3.45pm on 18th Dec, 2016, at Gopal Maidan
- Decision of the judges will be final
- Creative Food
- Nutrition value
- Taste, Colour, Quality
- Cook any dessert hot/cold using fruits - 3.00pm to 3.45pm at Gopal Maidan
Both Competitions are open for housewives & male/female contestants above 15 years of age.