Tata Pipes, one of the first brands of plumbing pipes in India, has played a crucial role in modernisation of the country. These pipes are mainly used for carrying liquids and low pressure gases. Plumbing, irrigation, cold storage, HVAC, fire-fighting and idlers too come under this application.
Products and Services
Designed to penetrate deep inside the ground owing to their heavy weight, they act as a silent contributing partner to our farmers through borewell and irrigation applications. HVAC
This range provides continuous and effective thrust required for efficient functioning of all Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems that regulate room temperature, humidity, and air flow. Pipes for cold storage
We manufacture Discharge Pipes, Condenser Pipes and Evaporator Pipes for cold storage application. They have an inherent capacity to withstand a wide span of working pressure and temperature. Pipes for fire-fighting
Tata Pipes initiated the first of its kind offering for the fire-fighting segment in the form of Red Oxide Coated Pipes. It is extensively used in real estate project all over the country - residential, commercial or manufacturing sectors. Idler Tubes
Low maintenance bulk material handling systems in places like coal handling plants, iron ore mines and other industries use Tata Pipes as Idlers. Superior quality Tata Pipes are extensively used as idlers for belt conveyors owing to their robust material properties.
Tata Pipes have average 360 GSM zinc coating, better than IS 1239 spec to provide corrosion protection to the pipes. Complying with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, Tata Steel Tubes lays a great emphasis on the quality and all the tubes manufactured undergo various destructive and non-destructive quality assurance tests, to ensure product excellence.
Know more on www.tatatubes.com
- Boron+ steel for superior thread ability
- Manufactured using high quality in-house steel, hence they are environment-friendly
- Non-destructive test involving Eddy current testing is done to check the weld quality and ensure leak protection
- A series of destructive tests such as Bending, Flattening, Drifting and Weld Macro Structure Examination
- Require minimum maintenance
- Ensure safety as they are fire resistant
- Available in exact and uniform 6m and 3m lengths through authorised dealers for length standardisation