Producer of Prestressed Concrete strands used in construction of bridges, high-rise buildings, LNG tanks, nuclear reactors, metro rail projects etc.
We have had the opportunity to supply wires for many iconic structures across the world, including Bandra Worli Sea Link (India), Suvarnabhumi Airport (Thailand), Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Singapore), Delhi Metro Rail (India), Dubai Ski Dome (UAE), Darwin LNG Tanks (Australia), Melbourne Cricket Ground (Australia), Cross Sea Bridge (Japan), Cross Ring Expressway (Macau) and Shenzheng Bay Great Bridge (China).
Tata Steel Global Wires manufactures a wide range of wires catering to the needs of various industry segments such as automobile, infrastructure, power, and general engineering. Our products are well established across the markets of Europe, USA, Middle East Asia, Australasia, South Asia and Asia - Far East.
In India, we have world-class manufacturing facilities at Tarapur (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Pithampur (Indore, Madhya Pradesh) and Jamshedpur.
The product range includes:
- Automotive segment
- Tyre Reinforcement
- Spring Steel Wire
- Spoke wire
- Infrastructure Segment
- Low relaxation PC
- Pre stressed concrete wires
- 3X3 PC
- Galvanized Wire
- Fencing Segment
- Barbed Wire
- D-Fence Chain-link
- Farming Segment
- Poultry Segment
Know more on wiron.tatawire.com
- Higher strength, better corrosion resistance and improved formability and ductility at affordable cost.
- Quality approved from certifying agencies across the world – Europe, Japan, Australia etc.
- Backed by a dedicated Product Application Group Engineers and Technology Group Researchers to continually to develop the next generation of products.
- Complete in-house control from iron ore to wire, state-of-the-art fully automated fumeless centralised pickling facility.
- Extensive pan-India network of warehouses for just-in-time (JIT) deliveries.