Thank you for participating. The contest has been closed on March 1, 2019.
→ Joyjit Kundu → Soumya Rajan Mishra → Jyotshna → Umesh Kumar → Swati Singh → Binay Agarwal → Anitha → Ashish Kumar
1. Refurbished in 1918, this iconic building has hosted several visiting luminaries?
2. In 1935, which mansion having a distinctive edifice with a unique polygonal architecture, housing a famous Talkies, came into being?
3. In which year did Tata Main hospital (TMH) come into being with a dispensary, five beds, a chief medical officer, a nurse and a compounder?
4. This picture is of a church from circa 1916. It is of which church in Jamshedpur (then called Sakchi)?
5. Set-up in 1921 to provide skill-based training, what is JN Tata Vocational Training Institute today known as?
6. Which two teams played the first One Day International at Keenan Stadium in 1983?
7. In which year was Tata Football Academy (now known as Tata Atlético Football Academia) established?
8. In 1940 which masjid came up in the heart of the city, its structure reminiscent of the grandeur of Mughal architecture?